We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented
engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- B.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 0 -1 or 3 - 5 years of software development experience in Android development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have worked on design & development preferably in a big project
- Android Studio & SDK.
- PHP Zend 2 framework.
- MySQL / SQLite.
- Core Java.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Should have working knowledge of version control tools like SVN in the Requirements section
Greet Labs Pvt Ltd looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Drupal,Wordpress, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good knowledge on PHP Frame works like, CodeIgnitor/Laravel/Zend etc..
- Expertise in CMS like wordpress
- Team player
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Greet Labs Pvt Ltd looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Degree/Master Degree or B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science or a related field
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Greet Labs Pvt Ltd looking for a recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen,
select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings.
The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and fuel company’s growth.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organise assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests etc)
- Familiarity with hr databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Degree/Master Degree in Human Resources Management
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”